L'Aigle - Gîte
L' Aigle is a two bedroom gite, ideal for up to four people.
It has light and spacious bedrooms with exposed beams, tiled and wooden floors and original stone work walls.
The ground floor with a large open plan living area including kitchen, sliding door leading to the courtyard.
The kitchen is fully fitted and well equipped for 6 people.
It includes fridge/freezer, microwave, dishwasher and electric oven/gas hob.
The cupboards are stocked with the basic necessities such as salt, pepper etc. and all clean needs.
L'Aigle has a comfortable seating area includes TV, DVD and CD player.
A wooden staircase leads to the 1st floor which has two double/twin bedrooms and a shower room. There is plenty of storage in both rooms, and the shower room is supplied with basic toiletries.
- All linen is provided including hand and bath towels. (If you stay more than one week a change is given).
- Swimming/beach towels are also supplied.
- Washing and drying facilities available
- The gîtes have heating for those who prefer to avoid the summer months and sojourn in the South of France in spring, autumn, we'd say the best time. Each gîte has a small collection of books, DVD's and games, as well as an up-to-date supply of local maps and the latest information on events and fêtes happening in and around the Pyrenees Oriental region throughout the year.
- The beautiful courtyard with its suberb views has patio furniture with parasols, sun chairs and BBQ's, it enjoys full sun all day, becoming shadier towards aperitif time!
- A welcome pack will be there to greet you including some local wine!
- If you are a late arrival and would like a meal provided, please make further inquires.
All in Rates from: 320€ - 595€ a week
65€ - 100€ per night....min. 2 nights
Heating is metred when necessary