Le Moineau - Gîte
This one bedroom gîte is light and spacious, with exposed beams, tiled and wooden floors, and original stonework throughout.
An open plan dining, kitchen and lounge area with large sliding doors leading to the courtyard.
The fully fitted well-equipped kitchen area includes fridge/freezer, microwave, electric oven, electric hob and dinning area.
The lounge area has comfortable seating, equipped with TV, DVD, Music Centre, Free to view Sky Box and Internet point.
A spiral staircase leads to the spacious bedroom with double bed, a daybed, wardrobe, and bedside cabinet give plenty of room for storage.
The room has two windows one leading to a Juliet balcony, so is light and airy, with an en-suite shower, toilet, and wash-hand basin.
- All linen is provided including towels.
- Swimming/beach towels are also supplied.
- Washing and drying facilities available
- Le Moineau has electric heating for those who prefer to avoid the summer months and sojourn in the South of France in spring, autumn or winter.
- A small collection of books and DVD's are kept within each gîte as well as an up-to-date supply of local maps and the latest information on events and fêtes happening in and around the Pyrenees Oriental region throughout the year.
- The courtyard has patio furniture with parasols, sun chairs and BBQ's, it enjoys full sun all day, becoming shadier towards aperitif time!
- A welcome pack to greet you including a wee dram!
- A basic larder is supplied......nothing worse then going holiday and having to buy salt etc..
- If you are a late arrival and would like a meal provided, please make further inquires.